Friday, October 19, 2007

Are all my posts about my kids?

Last night in her 2nd basketball game ever, DD made her first basket! Monday she had made a free throw, but that doesn't count. She is one of 2 girls that have scored any points in either the first or 2nd game. The other girl played organized basketball for 3 years. DD - never played organized bball before. She also made a bunch of really good defensive plays. It helps that she is 5'2" at only 10 years old. There were girls on the other teams we played that were much taller though.

Of course after I told everyone else that I saw after that about her basket, she kept yelling at me to stop telling everyone. As if.

We have a big swim meet this weekend. We have to be at a pool by 7am both days. *sigh* At least the Packers are on a bye, so I won't miss that. Plus we have a wedding tomorrow evening for a co worker. I really don't want to go now, but I said I would and there are 28 people from work going.

See, it isn't all about the kids! So there!

Also, because I love watching Milo...

3 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I would very much like to look like Fergie.

Yay for DD! Being a good defensive play is extremely important. I was great at offense, sucky at defense in basketball. Thus, the reason I didn't play past middle school.

Paul said...

We enjoy watching you live your life vicariously through your kids!

(whack?)

Good for DD, and try to enjoy the WaterBugMeet!

Puffy said...

Nice job, you little basket-maker, you!