Thursday, November 29, 2007

Have my cookies and cake too!

I got cookies and cake yesterday! And bars too! Yummy chocolate cookies, and some bars that look really good, but which I didn't sample yet. And a nicely wrapped bread of some sort that looks really good, but I didn't get to taste either.

Sucked being home for exactly 15 minutes last night, until I got home again at 10:20. But I have my priorities! Instead of getting dinner ready, I opened my package!

The card said it was a secret, but I think I know who they came from, and I give big THANK YOU hugs and smooshes!

6 comments:

Bravie said...

*holds out hand*
I want some cookies and cake, please.

Anonymous said...

*sits with Bravie*

I'll have the bars.

dragonflies said...

You will have to fight with Devon to get them. He ate 3 of the bars last night.

But then again, he is sick this morning... (ok, jk, he has a headache)

kim (weltek) said...

If I stretch my arm really far, will you share your cookies, etc.?

dragonflies said...

Of course I will!

Hey, I'm going to LUSH tomorrow, hopefully

mtw said...

Lucky!