Wow! What a beautiful day it was today! Of course I spent most of it (7:30am - 3:30pm) inside working at a swim meet, but I got out in time to enjoy the rest of it!
Tomorrow is going to be even better. Sunny, low 70s. Love it. Well, except for the Asian Bettle Bugs. They look like lady bugs, but aren't as nice.
Oh, and the kids did very well at the meet too!
How was your day/weekend?
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I had out-of-town company all week so my weekend is catching up on mail, newspapers, laundry, and cleaning.
Inside at a swim meet? Do y'all have indoor pools there or something? Now I have to totally change the image in my head when you say you're at a swim meet.
My weekend was very nice. I took a half day off Friday, which I spent shopping and cooking for the tennis party at my house Saturday night. Saturday, I was on my feet all day, from 9am - 11pm doing food prep, housecleaning, and partying. Sunday I played tennis all day except for two hours where I cleaned house from the party. Today, we have a holiday so I'm home alone. I am frikkin sore from all the activity this weekend and could barely get out of bed!
Effing bugs. I started the battle this weekend, and I shall continue all week.
Weather was gorgeous. Spent the weekend saying goodbye to folks here in MD, including friends and family. Also, been sleeping a lot; the move has taken a lot out of me, and I think my body has been catching up from the brutal work schedule I had.
Yup MTW, we have indoor pools. I'd like to see an outdoor swim meet when we have 2 feet of snow on the ground...
I've actually never been to an outdoor swim meet. I'm hoping to go to one in June 2010 when Devon goes on a training trip to Ft Lauderdale, but don't see any others in the foreseeable future.
Good luck Cyggie, with finalizing the move!
October in California is always pretty nice. Sept/Oct are our best weather months if you ask me. :)
October is fire season around these parts.
We had great weather this past weekend as well.
Today is 86.
I cannot get over how deep blue the sky is here in Reno/Sparks!
Post a Comment