I know quite a few of you are fans of PartyLite. You may or may not remember that I sell it.
Well, our new Winter/Spring 2008 catalog is available. You can access it here.
I'm excited about some of the new items and scents. If you get a chance to browse, I'd love to hear your opinions as well. There is a definite Asian/African theme to this year's catalog, if you ask me. It also seems they have toned down the modern aspect, or rather have added some new countryish items. You gotta see the items on pg 48-49. Cockadoodle Doo!
On another note:
After trying to be the winning bidder for Hannah Montana tickets since I couldn't buy them when they went on sale, since they sold out in 3 minutes online, I was successful last night. I was the winning bidder on 4 tickets in row U in the nosebleed section, and only paid less than double the face value+fees. I'm very happy about that, as the tickets were going for well over $100/ticket before Christmas, and nearly $200/ticket AFTER Christmas! I paid less! Wahoo! Marisa was jumping up and down for over 1/2 hour last night. I had planned on selling 2 of the tickets, hoping to recoup some costs, but now Don says he wants to go too, so I will sell one of them. I really don't want him to go, plus I won't get as much for the 1 ticket compared to selling a pair. But I don't want to be a total beyotch.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think you should tell Don that Maris and you need some girl time. One ticket for a show like that will be much harder to sell than two.
I agree with mtw. But congratulations on winning the tickets!
I saw a news story on TV. There was a contest to win Hannah Montana tickets. A young girl wrote a sob story about her dad being in Iraq; he died. He had given her mom a necklace when the young girl was born; they had then given it to the girl. So the girl returned it to the mom for Christmas. *wipes tears from eyes*
She won the contest; won the tickets. *sobs*
The whole story was phony; a fake.
Unbelievable!
So instead of selling our extra ticket, Marisa asked her best friend to go. She was sad because she has 2 best friends, and could only ask one. She asked me if I couldn't convince Don to give up his ticket. So I asked him that, and he said he would, so now I am going with 3 10 year olds! I'll make sure to bring ear plugs, but I know it will be fun!
Puffy, I can't believe that was a hoax!
Post a Comment