Yay! I got more cookiez yesterday! Two different kinds, both of which are yummy. I had to fight my dad for the toffee ones! And how completely fitting that I got said cookiez during BEAR WEEK! Thank you so much cookie maker! eta: The cookie maker will know what I mean about BEAR week.
Thanks to cookiez exchange and some generous neighbors, we now have tons of yummy Christmas cookies to eat and share with any guests.
I would also like to take this time to personally thank those people who took the time to send me a Christmas card. It means more to me than you will ever know to know that I have friends that I have not yet met. I've shared more with you virtual friends than I have with my IRL friends this past year. Maybe because you are MY friends, and not OUR friends, IYKWIM. The same goes for those who have PM'd me.
Anyway, smooshes to all of you, whether you were my SS, my cookiez maker, card maker, or a poster on OT, Centerpiece or here. I truly do love all of you, even those I don't really like. :)
Smooshes are better than smooches, right? They sound like they are.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
*smooches DF*
Come January, Missy, it's back to work. So enjoy all those cookies now.
Actually, I've continued to work on my weight loss. I'm down 5.5 pounds!
Smooshes to you, DF! (You're right- I like that better than smooch!)
Happy Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas.
Awww! That's sweet!
Have a wonderful holiday!
*big smooshy hugs*
I think I still prefer smooches. :)
Either way, I'm grateful for them!
Merry Christmas DF. Hope you and your family have a great day. *smooch*
Smooshes to you DF!
And Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment