Yuk, it is cold today. It's been cold all weekend, but today is worse. Probably because I had to actually go out in it. Started on Friday. The game was great, but it was cold. They had nice fireworks, which was a bonus. Then Devon and his GF went to a bonfire after the game. Saturday was the Homecoming Dance. From what he shared, they had a great time. His back was hurting yesterday though. Probably from all the running around in his dress shoes, which have close to an inch heel.
I cooked some Chicken Parmesan (sans breading) for dinner yesterday. Actually turned out really good! So good I'm actually having leftovers for lunch today. Marisa also baked a cake yesterday, so between both we heated up the main floor nicely.
I won my FF game! Yay! I'm only 2-2, which is unusual for me. No Packers this week, so I had to settle for watching the Stillers beat Detroit, and then watched some of the Denver game.
I'm listening to Daughtry's new album. I really like a couple of the songs. "No surprise", "Life after You" and "Tennessee Line" so far. The link to the songs is in the upper right corner of the website.
Today begins a crazy time for our family. Marisa starts her basketball games. Just about every Monday & Wednesday. Of course we have to shuttle both her and Devon to swim as well, so it will create some crazy driving arranging. Thankfully we have 2 drivers!
Have a good week everyone!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I don't know how parents manage drive-time with alot of kids!
Post a Comment