Ok, so I'm a day late in following Kim's directions to update my blog. But I have been posting entries more often lately.
Sadly, I have lost most of the contacts of other blogs. I cleaned up my computer at work, thinking I had the links at home, and then found out I didn't. :(
Thank you Kim for the lovely post card. We had a great time peep meeting too! I will have to find my pictures and add them here.
Another sadly, I think our summer is over. We had 80s for the past week or so, and yesterday it was in the 70s. The forecast for the rest of the week is low 70s dropping into the 60s, with 40s & 50s overnights. But at least no rain. Now I know I should be wishing for rain, since we haven't had any for at least 3 weeks, but rain adds insult to injury when summer leaves, IMO.
My carpel tunnel has resurfaced. I think it is due to Farm Town on Facebook. So I am cutting back on my online farming time. LOL Don keeps saying I should focus on my own garden and get those carrots out. Guess I better get to that.
That is all for now.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good news - no-one broke into my Facebook account and planted cabbage. Bad news? I don't know who planted cabbage but I'm sure they appreciated the watering.
Thanks again for the lovely time with your family. Beautfil home, beautiful kids. Ahhhhhh.
Ew-that sucks about the carpal tunnel. Chris has it, but refuses to see the doc about it. His hand freezes into a fist more often now. *grumble*
Start praying for good weather in Wisconsin in October.
That darn farmtown irritating the carpal! Too funny! I finally blogged after Kim encouraged as welL!
I'm afraid to venture close to anything labeled "farm". I think it's a black-hole thingy.
Hope the carpal tunnel goes away.
Post a Comment