So last night while DS was at swim practice, I went for my customary 1.2 mile walk. It was raining a bit, but I had my umbrella, and am determined to get enough exercise anyway, so why not?
On the way I saw these 3 pair of geese, and their little goslings. OMH, they were so cute and fuzzy looking. I counted over 20 of them! So I stopped and watched them waddling around in the grass, and told them how cute they all looked. Well, Mama & Papa goose didn't like me talking to them, and started to usher them away from me. So I walked on, and then on my way back saw them again.
I wish I had a camera phone.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm glad it was the geese who were waddling and not you.
me too.
Hey look! You have a blog!
I have a camera phone. It's new. I'm trying to figure out how to get the pictures into the computer. Apparently, I can email them to myself, but I keep getting an error.
Anyway, they're fun. Ours was free with the trade-in of the old one.
I'm not so good with the camera phone either. :( Also, the quality isn't great, but then again, it's nice always having a camera for those time you see something you just *have* to get a picture of.
Post a Comment